Loading.......... #BBQAWARDS 2020
BBQONLINE / 10 OCTOBER 2019 - 17.01 / STAFF REPORTER
Time to book your place at the number one event on South Africa’s black business calendar, the BBQ Awards at Emperors Palace on March 13 2020, is running out.
The Awards are widely recognized as South Africa’s key transformation awards function – an event where you will rub shoulders with some of the biggest movers and shakers in South African business and industry.
Featuring crowd-stopping entertainment, a gala dinner and some of South Africa’s most beautiful people, the BBQ Awards celebrates excellence in transformation throughout South Africa’s business and social environments. Luminaries who have previously been honoured by the BBQ Awards include President Cyril Ramaphosa, former Minister Jeff Radebe, Thulani Majola, Commander Tsietsi Mokhele, Daphne Mashile-Nkosi, Phuti Mahanyele and Emmanuel Bonoko.
There are multiple entry categories, so nominate yourself or your company for the BBQ Awards today by completing the form on our website. It could change your life!
1. New Entrepreneur Award
2. Sentech Digital Transformation Champion Award
3. Public Sector Visionary Award
4. Young Business Achiever Award
5. Community Builder of the Year Award
6. Mercedes Benz Outstanding Woman in Business
7.Hennessy Businessman of the Year Award
8. AV Light Steel Innovation & Environment Award
9. Black Industrialist of the Year Award
10. LTE Holdings Best Established Black Business Award
11. Transformation Champion of the Year Award
12. New and Innovative Business Award
13. CSI-Ubuntu Award14. Best Employer Award
14. Best Employer Award
Disclaimer - The views expressed here are not necessarily those of the BEE CHAMBER